MESSAGE FROM DEAN PASCAL CALARCO
Leddy Library is an intellectual hub at the University of Windsor. A place for getting help with research, socializing, studying, accessing computing resources and working with your subject liaison librarian. We offer excellent academic resources for programs at Windsor in electronic, print and multimedia.
Leddy Library provides a supportive academic and life success environment for students and other users, with integrated writing and research support, services for international students and specialized graduate and doctoral research consultation.
1. UWill Discover Student Research Collaboratory
2. Improving collaborative working spaces for students in Leddy Library
3. Creating a digital-enabled teaching and consultation space for Leddy’s Special Collections & Archives
4. Sustaining digital scholarly research collections, particularly in the sciences and social sciences
- Enhance the Centre for Digital Scholarship (4th floor, Leddy Library) to further enable students and faculty to create new scholarship from digitized or born-digital sources